CrypticUserNameCrypticUserName

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Excellent Concept

Before i have found myself entranced by the windows media player visualization graphics and dreamt about how fun they would be if converted into a platformer. Bravo for literally making my dreams come true.

However, i experianced some trouble with the gameplay itself. My main problem was the fact that at certain (vital) moments my character could not jump. Not that it was unresponsive, but as if there was an invisible platform just above my characters head. this always cost me time, and frequently cost me a precious life. If you think about making a sequel, i will guarenteed play it provided these glitches are adressed.

By the way, i was overjoyed by the playable menu screen scheme.

Chinese Delivery Guy SB Chinese Delivery Guy SB

With Two, You Get Egg Roll

Interesting interactive flash. It would be fun to use to prank call someone!

Clock Tower 2009 Clock Tower 2009

An Innovative Approach to a Classic Genre

Most stacking games dont bother to weight their materials beyond, heavy, heavier, and heaviest. But giving each material its own precise wieght was a good approach. It had a few flaws, though. For one i found that the materials were too "bouncy" when they interacted with each other, also perhaps three set sizes of blocks would help make the game more novice friendly because i was put off by the degree of randomization this game had. Loved the metal blocks though!

southpark shoot em up southpark shoot em up

Average

Good for a few moments of fun, but the controls are a little basic. I mean, no pause button?